Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Candy Made Better!!

Who would have thunk, but Chow.com has recipes for our favorite Halloween Candy from childhood. Yes, the Almond Jay (Almond Joy) is/was one of my favorites. They also have my Mother's favorite, the Snickles (Snickers), my second favorite, the Twixt (Twix) and, of course, PB Cups (Reese's). Chow has recipes (and directions) for each. And now that I'm not traveling to Mexico City for Halloweed/Day of the Dead, maybe I'll try to whip something up. Regardless, it's a great article.

http://www.chow.com/stories/10746

5 comments:

painted fish studio said...

you are evil!

good thing i'm lazy and will just head over to target for my sugar fix.

painted fish studio said...

thanks! you just inspired me to dig into my secret stash. i just ate 6 mini reese's peanut butter cups.

guess i should consider walking to target when i need to refill the stash.

painted fish studio said...

i just had 8 more pb cups.

juliejoey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
juliejoey said...

Because I can't spell. Here is the repost:

We just made the recipe for the PB cups. Not too hard to make, and they taste awesome. That site is really fun, and we have gotten lots of other ideas.