Monday, May 07, 2007




Yuuuummmm... Buffalo.... Burger....

We grilled the buffalo burgers we picked up from Prairie Pride Farm at the farmers market and we were definitely not disappointed. I am not a big fan or red meat, primarily because of the high fat content, but these burgers were full of flavor without oozing all over the place. With some tomatoes, pickles and a generous dallop of ketchup, we were happy campers.

For more information about Buffalo (Bison) meat, I found this site.

(Sorry about the bad photo, I was hungry.)

1 comment:

juliejoey said...

yummmmm.
Your Colorado sis has also had her share of the Bison burgers. Very good, when cooked right (which obviously you did).
Just don't drive up I-70 and stop at the Buffalo Overlook exit before choosing that menu.
Love the site, I'm hungry for Sea Salt now and I am remembering all the cheeses from Dean and Deluca. Good trip, mucho fun.