Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Something To Think About: Take-out Containers

We all know that canvas bags are the answer at the grocery store, but what about take-out containers from restaurants. We all do it, run to the coop and just grab some rice or chicken masala for lunch. But it goes into a container, that then hits the garbage, right? And when you're served one of those gargantuan meals at a restaurant, you want to bring the rest home, right? But in what? Not sure about you, but I rarely have an extra tupperware container in my purse. Maybe I should. Regardless, Chow.com has an interesting review/analysis of these containers. I learned something, see if you do.

http://www.chow.com/stories/10870

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

My name is Amanda Martel and I am a staff writer for Saint Paul Illustrated magazine. We are currently working on our Dining Guide featuring food blogs throughout the area, and I was hoping you wouldn’t mind if we included your blog in our article. Please let me know if you’d be interested. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks again,

Amanda

Metropolitan Media Group
Amanda Martel
amanda.knowles@metmediagroup.com
5001 American Blvd W #400
Bloomington, MN 55437

Minnesota Business Magazine, Apple Valley Magazine, Bloomington Magazine, Burnsville Magazine, Business Central Magazine, Chanhassen Magazine, City South Magazine, Downtown Minneapolis Magazine, Eagan Magazine, Eden Prairie Magazine, Edina Magazine, ESCAPE Magazine (Sun Country Airlines), Lake Minnetonka Magazine, Maple Grove Magazine, Plymouth Magazine, RADIO Magazine, Saint Paul Illustrated, St. Croix Valley Magazine, Woodbury Magazine, Lifestyle Postcard Deck

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future.
Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers! ageless male - can i buy ageless male at gnc - ageless male

Here is my web page: www.jlime.com

Anonymous said...

Hey theгe! Thіs is my first visit tο
your blog! We are a team of volunteers аnd starting a new initiative in a
сommunity in the samе niсhe. Youг blog ρroνidеd us vаluable іnformation to
work on. You haνе done a οutstandіng job!


my weblοg; pure green coffee extract