Friday, November 02, 2007


Bourbon Pecan Tart with Chocolate Drizzle from Cooking Light.

We're having a dinner party tonight (more on that tomorrow) and I'm so excited about the dessert I just had to post about it a day early. And to get something up to continue National Blog Posting Month.

If you subscribe to CL, you'll recognize this recipe. It is featured on the cover of the November Issue and is irrestible. My chocolate was a little clumpier than the photo. Not sure because I used dark chocolate instead of bittersweet, or because I am just not a good drizzler. I havent tasted it yet (try explaining that to my guests), but tomorrow there will be a full review. Until then, just know that it smells and looks delicious.

2 comments:

Shawnda said...

I just got my issue today - it looks terrific! I'm looking forward to the review :)

Anonymous said...

I tried this for thanksgiving! I made little tarts and must admit, even though I didn't write it up in my post but I added chocolate chips to the bottom of my tart before adding filling. These things were amazing. And plenty of calories for Cooking Light!