Friday, November 30, 2007

I've Been Slacking.

Today is the last day of NaBloPoMo. And I was doing so well...... But i missed a couple days. Things have been busy, and strangely, food has not been a priority (WHAT??)

For example, while fending off a nasty cold with Airboune and Cold-Eeze, I just couldn't even think of something to make for dinner last night. The only thing I was craving was ice cream. I called Husband for ideas, and he reminded me I'm an adult and can eat ice cream for dinner. Oh, yeah, Wanna pick some up? And he did. But he also recommend I pick up a take and bake pizza at Papa Murphy's on the way home.

Good idea. So I chose to do a large pizza. On Husband's half I did Gourmet Italian and on my half the Gourmet Vegetarian. I was worried about the crust because it look really thin, but it baked up really nicely. The crust was far from soggy and was even crisp in the middle. that's a priority in my pizzas. Its all about the crust. And the vegetables on mind were endless, with peppers, onions, mushrooms, zucchini and even artichoke hearts.

It was good, and we were happy, and I didn't have to cook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I love to cook, I do not love to cook every day. Papa Murphy's is an important food source for my house. My son's fav is pineapple & canadian bacon on the Delite crust and mine is the gourmet chicken, same crust. Not sure I could go back to their regular crust. (except, that is on valentines day for their heart shaped pepperoni - for some reason it tastes better) Handy tip - you can freeze their pizzas with no adverse effects. So pick up a 2nd when your in there and the one you like is on sale.