Friday, November 16, 2007

Chicken with Cherry Tomato Sauce from Cooking Light.

Husband made dinner last night! Yeah! It was a recipe we've made before and I planned to make it, but he beat me home and I was very happy to see dinner was started when I got home. The recipe is called Parmesan Chicken Paillards with Cherry Tomato Sauce. The chicken is coated in parmesan cheese and them pan seared. Overall we found the dish salty (me) and bland (husband). The tomato sauce would have been perked up with the addition of good green olives. At least the chicken was nice and tender because he pounded it. (That would be the Paillard technique.)

We probably won't make the recipe again, but the technique of pounding the chicken and coated it with parmesan is a keeper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it LOOKS good, especially on those fancy plates. And color me impressed on the husband starting the dinner thing.